Sitemeter

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Scroll down through previous posts to get the full story!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Bickers: It Gets Explosive.





"Use the craft knife. Cut them open!"

"You are sure this is not going to hurt me?"

"No, no. We'll pad your ankle. You might get a little bruise - those pumps might not look as good on you, but we have to get that ankle monitor off or we will never get out of here."

"Okay, I'm using the craft knife."

"Now, empty the black powder on to the plate. Use the brush and brush it into a pile."

"What are YOU doing? Stop touching me like that."

"I'm poking a hole in the housing of the ankle thing with this pencil. We're going to pour the black powder into the hole, put this string in, light it, and VOILA! ankle monitor deactivates!"

"I wish we just had a key. Wouldn't it be great if that stupid fish key chain actually had a key to this on it? That would make it useful."

"C'mon, relax. You look like that shrieking head. I promise. It won't blow your eyes out."

12 comments:

  1. The Bickers! How I enjoy the continuing saga. I hope this little ploy works ~ somehow I doubt it will. Maybe they should re-examine that key chain one more time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if the next magpie proves too hard to connect I will be seriously pissed off! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome, I can hardly wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is going to happen?... Hmmmm?? I really want to know..

    great magpie

    loveNlight
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. unique and funny magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it could be overhead at the manor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those crazee Bickersons.......yow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha. oh my...wonder wil they be in the hospital next week..smiles. love it. nice magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And blisters come to the Bickers. Cute problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very witty, A great Magpie!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments!