Sitemeter

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Scroll down through previous posts to get the full story!

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Bickers: Making A Point



"That is NOT the plate you said you were going to buy."
"No, it's not. The blue plate was gone. I bet Kris went back and bought it. But they still had the shrieking head. I told you no one would want it."
"What are you doing with that knife?"
"They put these damn orange price stickers on and I have to scrape them off. Nothing will budge them."
"Let me help you. You are doing it all wrong."
"Stop that. Why don't you go do something productive like polish my suede pumps?"
"An elephant never forgets..."
"I didn't stretch out my underwear by gaining weight. YOU did it. I wish I had poked out my eyes before they saw that. "
"Grab a pencil and write this down: I owe you 350.00 for an auto repair."
"You are relentless."

14 comments:

  1. The Bickers thrive on making a point and turning the blade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful dialogue, very well executed. I loved reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those Bickers, what next! A really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pointed conversation..nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoyed the tales of the Bickers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. i look forward to this every week just to see what they are up to...nice magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughing - they just keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah those Bickerson's! What next?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm gonna like these stories!

    nice to meet you over a magpie tale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could we make a TV sitcom of the Bickers? Bet we could! Nice Magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so fun! Great idea AND execution -- I'm eager to see the next episode.

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments!