Sitemeter

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Weekly Visual Clues Inspire Short Vignettes

Scroll down through previous posts to get the full story!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

All Together Now!



So that the story makes sense, scroll through the rest of my Magpies!


"I hate that damn thing. .The eyes follow me around the room."

"Give it back to your mother. I think it IS your mother."

"I'll give it back to my mother when you get rid of that fish key chain that cost us 350.00."

"Don't even start. I spent 500.00 on therapy after that little stunt you pulled in my heels and underwear."

"That settles it. I will just take this shrieking head to the Goodwill when I go pick up that plate I want."

14 comments:

  1. Great little vignettes all of them - some I had read before, not sure how I missed the others. It would be nice to 'meet' this couple sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Some thrive on adversity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you thinking of staging the series as a play? Maybe a Goodwill Shop sitcom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clickingly inventive...so without formula it makes the heart cry

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...heals and underwear...you weave these together so nicely...great magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering about this stunt with the heals and underwear...I am very curious!;)
    Nice Magpie! This is my second and it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh heh....I like this follow on Magpie prompts. I'd never have the ability to join them. Clever indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by HBAG !

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! This is awesome! Great magpie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems eavedropping on our house has occurred this sounds way too familiar...This is a Magpie that is too funny and should require a warning to the reader to please remove any and all material from the mouth before reading!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments!